Friday, September 18, 2009

Have Passport, Will Travel

Dear Papa Dennis,
I got my very first passport today for my trip to Mexico for Uncle Ryan & Aunt Steph's wedding. Can you believe this will be my thrid airplane trip already? I can't wait! As soon as I get back from Cabo, I am ready to go with you anywhere in the world. Just let me know and I will clear my schedule. Since I don't travel light (stroller, pack & play, high chair, car seat, diapers, etc.) I suggest we bring my parents too. So where are we off to next?
Love, Noah





2 comments:

  1. Dear Noah,

    I just got my passport renewed, but I must say that your photo came out much better than mine. What a cutie you are! Good thing baby gear usually flies free. Have fun on your trip!

    angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a world traveller and not even one year old yet!

    ReplyDelete