Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Haircut

After Noah was all boogied out, I attempted to give him his first haircut. I've had to trim the hair over his ears a few times now but this time I trimmed all over. I thought about googling "how to cut hair," but then decided to wing it. I figured if I mess up, at least there's a month before he turns one so he can grow it back before everyone comes to see him. I sat him in a high chair outside with a tray full of cheerios. While that kept his mouth busy, it didn't really keep his head in one place. So, I brought the computer outside and set all of the videos we have of him to play on a loop. He loves to watch himself. It was like a movie festival for him, except cheerios instead of popcorn. He sat still enough for me to do the best I could. He even let me take his picture in the end, though he wouldn't give me the satisfaction of smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment